Thursday, November 21, 2013

tonight's the night...

...i'm gonna do all those things i have to do before we leave! finish our photo books, finish packing, finish schedules for grandma, make little necklaces of me and the girls so they can hold me close while i'm gone. 

i absolutely need to do all these things, and i'm putting it out here to hold myself accountable for getting it done. i've been so busy with work lately that by the time i finish doing all the things i need to do for work, i'm exhausted and just fall into bed. i'm excited to be leaving soon, but i'm going to miss all of my children staying home. to my local friends and family, please surround my children with love and kindness while i'm gone. check in on them, don't tell them they are strong because they don't need that pressure... just let them know you're thinking of them. if you want to bring them a treat or ask grandma if she needs help, that's cool too. please don't forget my big kids. they are responsible, kind, helpful, and loving, but they need comfort and love too. we are so very thankful to everyone who is loving us and helping in so many ways.

we have a couple more days before we are off to see the little boy that stole our hearts. if you see me between now and then, tell me to finish everything i need to get done... really, sometimes i need an extra push!

No comments:

Post a Comment